Thursday, September 11, 2008

El Retorno

Hmmm. Funny that when I actually sit down to write a long overdue blog there’s no internet. But pretty quickly I figured that I can write it elsewhere and just paste it on Blogger once it decides to come back. I apologize to the few of you who have actually been waiting to read something for awhile now. I hope I don’t disappoint.
The hardest thing for me is actually getting things started, like this blog. Once I get going I’m a bit more likely to finish or keep going but that getting started part is pretty brutal form me. Also, if I stop or stall @ some point it’s the hardest for me to start over, which is what happened the last few timesI tired to get going. I’ve had to sort of re-start 3 times now, although I’ve only blogged twice and they were both on the same day…the third blog sort of doesn’t really count...well no not really right? So I decided to write a little bit about my difficulty with starting things that are not really moving.….ummm yeah I just wrote about it.

So I’m trying to tackle my pics and sort and organize them. This is somewhat of an overwhelming project since, as many of you know, I take millions of pics each time I get a chance. I’ve been sorting the last few thousand as I upload them unto my PC. Getting to the older ones will be pretty insane since they’re so many. We’ll see where that ends up @. I’ll probably work of some of the latest ones after I finish writing about doing it…but maybe I’ll facebook or read the news and distract myself instead..oh wait still no internet. Hmmm so maybe I’ll nap then ;-). Ok I’ll do some pics 1st. here!! look @ some of my new c-ville friends. Annie, Kristen, Chicho, Yamaya and my crazy punk friend Jordan.



Listening to: Slipknot-All Hope is Gone
What can I say? I like meat. It’s a pretty sweet album if you’re into a little… ummm no, a whole lot of anger from time to time…it grounds me… Bryn and Nate know what I'm talking about?

P.S.
Thanks Kimberly, I stand by my previous statement about how awesome U R.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to put on some Coldplay while you were listening to Slipknot - seriously needed something lighter! :o)

Cool Pics! that's Yamaya...
"I want Meat....and Beer!"

Kimberly said...

I was there! I was there!

I like your thoughts and that you actually started.

I like you blogging.