Friday, January 30, 2009

Sun-day best

Ireland is known for random rains and storms. A couple of days before I arrived there back in Oct one of my favorite people said this on her awesome, always inspiring blog "Sun is at it's best when it shares the sky with a storm." These words managed to stay with me while I was walking the streets of Dublin, and how could they not when the Sun kept reminding me with it's shining, and, and it's making things look awesome and stuff.
It was cool because she had some cool pics of the countryside with cows and trees and sun and clouds but here I was, in the city, and I could not agree with her more.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a beautiful day!

Unknown said...

Love the picture of the boats. WOW! still need to see more pictures from your trip...

Meg said...

I love the boat picture!