I have a Japanese Manga character as a wallpaper on my phone. I wondered if she knew who this character was. Its a space pirate that had some tv cartoon in the 70's, although it might've been the 80's when I was watching it. I think the idea is pretty sweet for a movie, starring Johnny Depp or someone with a sort of dark, mysterious feel to them. Joaquin Phoenix could rock it too. I remember watching this cartoon as a child. it's for kids yet this guy is all tormented, never smiling, drinking wine on his space pirate ship. The hair covering his face and a huge scar on his face that one never gets to learn how he got it. Captain Harlock.

Why do I feel attracted to these sort of characters? I should like the hopeful, carebare type of characters with rainbows and sunshine and happy fluffiness, definitely way more uplifting
..shoot me now!

Listening to :U2 No line on the Horizon. sounds somewhat like the 80's U2, which is good for them to be able to do it again. check out more thoughts on this on my next blog which will be out in 3 or 4 days.
1 comment:
You are a care bear...the one with the rain cloud on his belly! ;o)
Post a Comment