Don't know, it's a music or a prayer to the wind, well it feels like that sometimes doesn't it? Well it does to me. I can escape on my own @ times and cry out for someone to care. Someone but not just anyone and that's just it. That's, like, REALLY it. We like to pretend that anyone will do but it's not true, not at all. This tendency of being all inclusive when deep down we're not really @ all. Maybe not even with ourselves, we can try to be and maybe we're even supposed to try to be...are we? but it's not really, not from deep. I know a couple of people that really manages to do it, and mean it but i do mean, like, a couple. The rest of us, maybe we'd have an easier time if we were just honest and open our eyes and @ least see it ourselves even if we don't tell anyone else how we think that we are...the limit. This sounds like a conversation I had last night but I'm really not thinking about that @ all it's more about me than others, today anyway. HA!
It's a good summer day today, I woke up thinking it was Monday and, well, I figured it out before I got up though so it feels like an extra day. yay!!
Listening to: The Script-The Script. I love finding new music by myself (new to me)! they're pretty awesome, but this is for the softies. It's very friendly music for the happy souls to sing!! It's like Jason Mraz meets The Police. like literally, it's very unapologetically Police influenced Jason Mraz music. That equals awesome on my book. here's a happy pic for The Script!!
2 comments:
you're a blogging machine! :o)
Tienes que re-leer lo que acabas de escribir, esta un poco revuelto...un poco como tu, mi huevito revuelto, jajaja. Mira como me rio en castellano.
I like that pictures. And your thoughts.
Post a Comment